Monday, May 2, 2011

Winners ~ 4 Seasons Flowers & Vintage Street Market Goodies!!

I have the lucky winners of a couple give-a-ways.... (as determined by Random.org)

The winner of a set of the 4 Seasons of Flowers rubber stamp set is....

Denise

Denise said...

Beautiful cards Roni! Love the soft rainbow of colors.

My favorite flowers are sweet peas! Lots of good memories of my Dad growing them every year on a string trellis in our backyard, and me picking a bouquet to take to my teacher. Love the smell of sweet peas and the lovely colors.

April 13, 2011 11:16 AM

and the winner of the
Vintage Street Market Dimestore Vogue, and Tinted Tape is...
 
Carol!!!
 
Carol said...

Beautiful cards, like the use of the blue foil, TFS

Love the look of vintage market items, but not the privilage of working with them. Thank you for the chance.

Carol

April 28, 2011 12:04 PM

Congratulations Friends!
please send me your snail mail addy so I can get your goodies in the mail!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!