Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Liquid Pearl Storage

I am so excited about a new way I discovered to store my Liquid Pearls that I wanted to share with you.

I bought a vintage double decker rubber stamp holder (below) It works perfect for holding not only my IBT's, stamps with old fashion handles but it also works for my Liquid Pearl bottles!

Liquid Pearls Storage 002

I have another tier that I am going to add to this tower but I have to buy a bit of threaded rod.  The original spacer isn't tall enough so I'm going to add an extension to make it tall enough for more bottles or whatever I want.

I don't think I'd store my Stickles this way (because I like to store them upside down) but for things like Liquid Pearls, Enamel Accents, Mini Glossy Accent bottles, Distress Stickles, etc. it works great!

6 comments:

  1. you could clip the stickles bottles upside down just as easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lucky shopper!! Do you live right next door to every cool place that has cool stuff? I need to move some where that has more vintage stuff for sale, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one of these and now I can really put it to work! Thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!