Monday, May 9, 2011

New Archival Ink Colors!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...especially all you inky Mom's out there :)

As you can tell by my garage sale fun I sure did.

In case you missed it I wanted to let you in on a bit of Ranger news...

Ranger as kicked one of my favorite inks up a notch. 
They are adding 16 new colors to their 8 original colors!

Original Archival Ink Colors

New Archival Ink Colors



I am very excited...I love these inks!! 
They are second only to my Distress Inks

If you're not familiar with Archival Inks, they are non-toxic, acid free, waterproof, and permanent on many surfaces including glossy and matte papers! 
I use them on metals, acrylic, over Alcohol Inks, on glass, chipboard, and so much more! 
I think they are a wonderful alternative to Staz-On inks which IMO smell awful.

5 comments:

  1. I may "need" to try that ink. I love my distress inks......No smell? That sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love archival inks, Sepia is my current fav. Can not wait to try allthe new colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have a couple AIs..but these new colors look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really exciting news as I've been wishing for some brighter colours for so long! Can't wait for them to reach the UK and must start saving.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the archival inks! So excited about the new colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!