Monday, May 2, 2011

Free Polymer Clay Video ~ Teardrop Blend Shift Technique

Hi Friends!

I know many of you out there dabble in all sorts of mediums as I do.  I wanted to pass along a link to a great video on how to blend polymer clay quickly and easily using one a technique from one of my Ink Stained friends... Cindy Lietz!

Here is the link to the Teardrop Blend Shift Technique  which is free for a limited time. 

If you are an experienced clay artist or just beginning to get your feet wet you'll surely want to check it out and save yourself time and energy with this super new technique!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    Thanks for the info on the tutorial. Like you, I dabble in lots of things and polymer clay is one. This sounds like an interesting video.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roni for posting this for me. I really appreciate you getting the word out! Polymer clay is a wonderful thing to combine with your scrapbooking projects. You can make all sorts of great looking buttons and embellishments. Hope you haul out that clay and get playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Roni, I watched it and learned a lot. I dabble wth lots of things. Never had much luck with the "math" involved with the skinner blen. looks like the teardrop doo hickey may work perfectly for me;
    Do you remember the polymer clay artist trading cards i made LOL
    thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing us to this fabulous instructor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, it was a great tutorial :) she does a great video

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!