Friday, May 13, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - Cut Out Card Sketch

Happy Friday!!

(Note: not sure if this is going to show up on Friday 5-13-11 or not.  Blogger seems to be having some issues.  So, if it's not Friday, happy whatever!)

Today is of course Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Friday paired with one of my Ink Stained Card Sketches!  The sketch I have for you today is I think a fun one...something I've never done for one of my sketches...  A cut out.  It's pretty simple ~ just an oval but it's something different.

Here you go...

Now of course you can die-cut the oval which is what I did but you can also simply hand cut it.  Either way it will work great! 

 JFF - 5-13-11 003

And here are my examples! 

After I took this photo I added some Cinnamon Stickles around the oval...I didn't have a chance to retake the pic. but I will this weekend.  Also, I left the sentiment off so I could add it when I decided what I was going to use the card for.  I thought it might make a nice masculine birthday card or thinking of you, etc. 

JFF - 5-13-11 002

And I love how my 2nd card turned out...very nautical :)

JFF - 5-13-11 001

Don't forget to check out the Just For Fun Blog to see what the rest of the team created this week!

I will be back a bit later (if blogger is working) with the Distress Stain winner so be sure to check back then!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love what you did with this nautical theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card... very good indeed and what a great male card!!! Always short of ideas for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!