Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy May WInner!!!

Hi Everyone...

I had this post scheduled to post last week but as I was scrolling through my posts today I realized that it wasn't there... sure enough it was in my list as a draft.  (GRRRRR!)  I don't know why it keeps making posts that are scheduled and turning them into drafts.  It seems others are experiencing it as well but it's not on a consistent basis so I'm not sure what is causing it.

Anyway, here is the winner of the Happy May goodies....(drawn with the help of Random.org)....

Cynthia Schelzig!!!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

A cool vacation would be somewhere where you don´t have to do any work...no cooking, no cleaning, etc. and just be pampered and given some time off from the pressures of everyday life.....take an art workshop...hike in the mountains,,,

have a wellness week and just relax.

May 4, 2011 5:58 PM

Congratulations Cynthia!!
please e-mail me your snail mail addy.
 

5 comments:

  1. My congrats to Cynthia!!! Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cynthia. Roni does the most fabulous gives. Even more fabulous are her incredible varied art pieces!!! Roni you are amazing my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia congratulations on your win!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!