Monday, May 2, 2011

Scrolls Works - Going out of Business :(

I wanted to pass on some sad news I rec'd over the weekend. 
Scrolls Work (previously featured here - Scrolls Work Stamps) has announced that they are going out of business.

It's a first come, first served type of graduated sale. 
Below is the sale dates/discounts but I wouldn't wait until the end...I'm sure they will all go quickly so if you see something you need/want buy it now before it's gone!

Sale Dates:

It starts May 15th with a 40% discount.

June 1st it will go to a 50% discount

June 15th starts the 60% discount.

July 1st ends with a 70% discount.

July 15th we are closing the site.

Be sure to check out their blog - Scrolls Works Rubber Stamps Blog to see the creations from the final DT & Guest Designers.

4 comments:

  1. This is sad news! I hate to see crafting companies close up! I wish them all good luck for their future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I love Scrolls Works stamps!!! Thats too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me not happy :( thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad they have the most marvelous stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!