Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Look to the Heavens

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...


I love the versatility of the Full Moons and Moon Tree in the most recent release. There are just so many options for using these great images. Today I wanted to share a a card I made pairing these stamps with my favorite color blue!

To create this card I started off by cutting a 6x6 piece of cardstock. I stamped and embossed (with black ep) the larger moon in the center of this panel. 

Next I sponged the panel with Twilight, Medieval Blue and Blue Belle VersaFine Clair Inks working from dark to light.

The Moon Tree was stamped around the edge of the panel on all sides. These too were embossed with black embossing powder.

White Shimmer Delicata ink was pounced over the moon and surrounding area to create the glow, the excess ink was wiped off the embossed moon. 

Diluted white acrylic paint was flicked over the panel to create a starry sky. 

This panel was matted on white cardstock and affixed to an 8x8 panel covered with Cobalt/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper from Rinea.

 

Fairy Hugs Store - Full Moons,  Moon Tree


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!