Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Aquatic Home Decor with Fairy Hugs Raphael

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



This is a 6x6 acrylic block that I used for the base of this piece. I started off by drawing the bubbles on the block which I then traced and filled in with StazOn Studio Glaze. From there I stamped the Net, Oscar, and the Sunken Ship on the back of the block. I then covered the back with a piece of Turquoise/Gold Glossy foiled paper from Rinea.

I then stamped Raphael and a reverse image Raphael as well as the seahorses on white cardstock. These images were colored and fussy cut. Each of these images were then glued onto the block.

Supplies:



Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!