Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Cozy Little Winter Scene

 Hello Friends - the year is almost done...I hope you're safe, well and sound wherever you are. Today I wanted to share a cozy little winter scene with you that I recently made...


The main image is from Nellie Snellen - Nellie's Choice called Wintery House. It's just such a lovely image I couldn't resist it.  It has been stamped on watercolor paper with VersaFine Clair Nocturne then embossed with black MBossing powder. I colored it using Prima Confections watercolor and a bit of shimmery white watercolor from Yasutomo.  I then stamped the Large Fairy Fir Tree (Lavinia) and the Snow Falls (Lavinia) images on the panel. I added a few detail colors using Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and finished it off with a bit of Twilight VFC ink around the edges.


I wish you could see the shimmer of the mica watercolors. They are amazing.  Hope you have an amazing end to 2020. Blessings for you all...stay inky my friends!

Supplies:

All of the stamps can be found at Fairy Stamper

Nellie's Choice - Wintery House 
Prima - Confections Watercolors
Yasutomo - Mica Watercolors
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne, Twilight; MBossing Powder - Black
Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Watercolor paper, Cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scene Roni. I can picture how shimmery it would be with the Mica colours (even though I can't actually see them!)
    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautyfus scène. Has a real winter feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!