Monday, December 14, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Shakers #7 - Merry & Bright Bunnies

Another day of Christmas shakers!  
Today I have a bunny/snowman shaker for you :)


This card was made using some cute pattern paper that I received as a gift (not sure the brand). I just fell in love with those darling little bunnies and I knew I had to turn them into a card. The card is filled with the limited edition sequins mix called Hello Frosty.  This mix comes with those fun snowmen pieces in it as well as snowflakes, icicles, hearts and more! It was a perfect match for this pattern paper.


I fussy cut an extra bunny for the front and embellished with extra sequins, snowmen, etc.  It needed a little something so I used Fairy Hugs Powder glitter around the window. Really sets it off and gives it that extra something special don't you think?

Only 11 days till Christmas...are you ready?

Supplies:

Sparkled Blends - Hello Frosty
Fairy Hugs Store - Fairy Hugs Powder - Orchid
Pattern Paper - unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!