Thursday, December 24, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Shakers - #12 - Merry Christmas!!

 

Merry Christmas friends!!!


For my final shaker of the 12 days of Christmas Shakers I have a slimeline card filled with sparklie goodness! The papers and stickers are from Echo Park's Farmhouse Christmas. I just love this kit - it is so very me.   The string of lights is a die from Gina Marie Designs @ Scrapbook Outlet. It was cut using Rinea foiled papers hence the shimmer.  The shaker bits are left overs from several different Sparkle Blend mixes. 

The window is quite a story...it was made for a card that I intended to use for a project for another design team several (4-5 years ago). It was going to be a window in a card but at that time slimlines weren't popular and it was just too big so I just stuck it in my pile of "for future use".  And that my friends is why I never throw anything away - LOL!!!

Hope you all have a very safe, happy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lots of love my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!