Sunday, December 6, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Shakers #3 - Do You See What I See?

 Day #3 of my Christmas Shakers...Today I have a fun card made using some darling little stamps from Clearly Besotted and a window die from Heartfelt Creations....


I had this really cool window die from Creative Embellishments and I thought it would be fun to include our 4 legged friends on a shaker. The cat and dog are from the set called One More Sleep from Clearly Besotted.


Originally it was just the window but it needed something so I hand cut the curtains and curtain rod and it looks so much better.  The shaker is filled with the sequins mix called With A Bang from Sparkle Blends. It's fully of stars of all shapes and sizes and lots of pretty sequins in all sorts of patterns and finishes. Perfect for a night sky...


Who do you suppose they are waiting for?
I think it's Santa after all he brings goodies for good 4 legged friends too right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!