Saturday, December 12, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Shakers Day 6 - Deer Me

 Back with another shaker for the 12 Days of Shakers...

Deer Me ornament


Today I have another fun shaker kit from Creative Embellishments - Deer Head Shaker!!


I created this shaker in the same fashion as I did the Santa Boot Shaker Ornament on Day 2. I covered the back piece with Mocha/Gold Glossy foiled paper from Rinea then filled with the shaker mix Eggnog with Nutmeg from Sparkle Blends! I love this mix!

I added a few extra sequins to the front for his little nose and holly; I also added a gold stretch cord to be used as a hanger.  I sponged a bit of Acorn VFC ink on his horn and around the edges for a bit of extra depth!

Hope you have enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas Shakers so far - half way through - more fun to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!