Saturday, December 5, 2020

I've Got My Eye on You!

 There is a new challenge at the Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda blog....

CHALLENGE #112

WINTER BLUES


We want to see your stamped projects featuring Winter and/or Blue.  
You can use one or both of the themes on your projects. 
 
Here is my first creation....


made this card using Lost Coast Designs VictorianaPieces of Calligraphy, and Carmen's Veranda Eye Chart Square stamps.

I had such fun making this card. I started off by applying various colors of ink to the gel plate misted with water and applied a piece of paper to pick up the colors. 

Once it was dry I started my stamping.  I stamped the eye first with VersaFine Clair Twilight (a very dark blue). I used a white acrylic pen to add some highlights to the eye it's self and a black acrylic pen to extend the eye lashes.  I used a bit of Diamond Glaze on the iris to give it the shine.  

Next I used several pieces from the Victoriana set stamped with various colors of blues and black. I then filled in the background by stamping different images from the Pieces of Calligraphy set using grey and blue inks. 

This panel was then mounted on a black mat and added to a card blank covered with Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck foiled paper.

Hope this card inspires you to join in on the fun!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!