Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cleaning..ick!

Hi Everyone!


We had a wonderful time at the State Fair yesterday...it was lots of fun! It wasn't as large as years past but that's to be expected. Mmmm had a wonderful Turkey leg for lunch...smoked and bbq'ed to perfection. First time I'd ever had one before and it was delish!

I *thought* I'd get to another PP technique today but I ended up spending the whole day cleaning ~ yuck! Stinks when real life gets in the way of fun huh? Oh well, laundry's done, floors have been swept, vacuumed, mopped. I dusted, washed dishes, cleaned the bathroom so I should be free to play tomorrow unless we have hay ready...then I may have to help the guys bale.

Hope you've all had a great week...

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your book. Of course, I've read it from cover to cover, but now I hope to find time to start a project. Now that school has started, it will be mostly on the weekends. I'm glad you enjoyed the State Fair. My family and also live in Indiana and we went to the fair on Monday. We always enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!