Thursday, October 22, 2020

Rustic Holiday Challenge at Sparkle Blends Fan Club

 

Hello Friends...today I wanted to share a couple cards I made for the October Challenge at Sparkle Blends Fan Club.  This is the inspiration photo....


Lovely isn't it?

Here's what I created...


My first creation is this fun christmas tree shaker using the Sparkle Blends mix Holly Berry. I used papers from Echo Park paired with Spellbinders Christmas Tree die.


I am loving slimline cards and this one was so much fun to make! Silver Bells sequins mix was used to embellish this card.  I used paper from Carta Bellas Christmas collection and Jingle Bells and the words "Jingle Bells" from the Christmas Sentiments mix from Creative Embellishments.  Both the bells and sentiment were embossed with Mboss embossing powders from Imagine.


Finally I have this fun candy cane shaker card! I had so much fun with this.  The Candy Cane Shaker from Creative Embellishments was filled with Minter is Coming Limited Edition sequins mix. I LOVE this mix...it's filled with such fun bits. It really makes this shaker shine, well that and the red glitter that I glued to the top piece of the shaker!

Hope you join in the fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!