Friday, October 16, 2020

Candy Corn Shaker

 It's Friday!!  Hope you've all had a wonderful week. Today I wanted to share my Candy Corn Shaker with you...  I love this die, it's so much fun.


Isn't that great...I know not everyone loves candy corn like I do but I think this is one we can agree on!


It was cut from some great pattern paper I found in my stash (no idea who made it). I then filled each section with a different Limited Edition Sequins Mix from Sparkle Blends.

The yellow portion is filled with Candy Corn, the center section is Jack-o-lantern and the tip of the candy corn is filled with Spectral a spooky ghostly blend.


I finished off the card by adding a bit of orange and gold glitter spread lightly over the entire front of the card. Because you know everything is better with glitter ;)  LOL!!

Hope you have a wonderfully spooky weekend!!



1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!