Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Happy Meow-loween!

 Today I wanted to share my sweet Halloween Kitty....


To create this card I stamped the Large Peekaboo Kitty on dark grey cardstock using VersaMark ink which was then embossed with Black Mboss embossing powder. The kitty was then shaded with white pigment ink and glitter gel pens to color the ears, nose and eyes. The kitty was then fussy cut and popped onto a card that I had added some bits of halloween pattern paper in my stash.  I stamped bits and pieces of the Spiderwebs Background image onto a piece of taupe colored cardstock to which the sentiment was added.


Happy Meow-loween!
Roni

Supplies:

Carmen's Veranda - Large Peekaboo Kitty
Lost Coast Design - Spiderwebs Background
Imagine - VersaMark, Mboss embossing powder, StazOn Pigment Ink - Cotton
Glitter Gel Pen
Pattern Paper, Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!