Friday, October 2, 2020

Happy Halloween to You Slimline Spiderweb Card

Hello My Inky Friends....

Today I have a fun Halloween card to share with you ...


This card was made using a variety of goodies...

The web (Rubbernecker Stamps) was stamped using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.

I then smudged around Morning Mist (grey) over the webs and along the edges.

The sentiment (Technique Tuesday) was then stamped below the web again using Nocturne ink.

I trimmed up the card panel and mounted it on a card base that was covered with a piece of Style Tech vinyl...(it's so sparklie and pretty IRL!).

Finally I added sequins and other bits from the Sparkle Blend limited edition sequins mix called You Drive Me Batty.

Have a lovely day all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!