Saturday, October 3, 2020

A Bit of Wicked Fun!!

Ahhhh - Halloween! 

Don't ya just love it?

This is my favorite time of the year!

I wanted to share my first creation for the 31 Days of Halloween....Wicked!


I absolutely LOVE this stamp from Teri Sherman - Batty It's got such lovely intricate details that you just have to see to believe. I used it on this card by stamping with VersaMark ink then embossing with Gold Mbossing powder from Imagine. It really pops on the black cardstock. 


I trimmed this fun Halloween paper and mounted it on a black card base. Once the image had cooled it was fussy cut then affixed to the card with foam tape. I added the Wicked sentiment and added a few sequins from Sparkle Blends.


Have a Wicked day my friends!!
Roni

Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Batty
Imagine - VersaMark, Mboss Gold Embossing Powder, Sponge Dauber, VersaFine Clair Nocturne
Sparkle Blends Sequins Mix
Pattern Paper, Cardstock, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!