Thursday, September 10, 2020

Sweet Vineyard Rose Filled Shadowbox

 Hello my friends...did you know Rinea released a brand new foiled paper variety pack just in time for fall?  Well they did and it's called Vineyard! It's so very beautiful don't you think? It is comprised of Melot, Violet and Ruby in both the shiny variety and Starstruck.



And here is my creation....


I am simply in love with these roses. I die-cut all of the foiled papers using Lady E's Flowers 001. If you haven't seen her floral dies or what she creates with them you simply MUST check them out. She uses them with Foamiran foam but they work just as well with the foiled papers! The look is simply amazing once assembled.  Here are few of the "in process" photos...


Cut...


Shape...


Assemble!
I used two of the largest sets of petals and one each of the remaining 4 sizes.
Don't they just look simply amazing?


I love them in all of the different colors.









Supplies:


Lady E Designs - Flower 001

Shadow Box, Beacon 3in1 Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!