Friday, September 4, 2020

Fairy Hugs Design Team!!!

 

So excited to announce I am on the brand new inaugural Design Team for Fairy Hugs!! At the moment you will find Fairy-Scapes - lovely backgrounds to help get you started on all your projects, Fairy Hugs Stamps - clear stamps with lots more to come soon and ahhhh Fairy Powder - the softest, lovely glitter you have ever seen! You all know how much I LOVE glitter - well this stuff is awesome. I can't wait till you see the beautiful colors they have.  I hope you pop on over and take a look.

I would also like to share my first creation ....


And here's a bit about how it was made...


Believe it or not the base for the background was a baby wipe that I used to clean up my craft sheet. I had been playing with some pigment powders and I needed to clean off my desk and this was the results. I glued it down to a cardstock panel then added some sparkle using some of the lovely Fairy Powder in Ocean, Parakeet and Arctic.

I then stamped and stenciled sea weed, fish and bubbles over the background.


Next I stamped Oscar onto a piece of transparency with Jet Black StazOn Ink.


I flipped the image over and colored in the various accent areas with a white paint pen.


I trimmed away the excess material then adhered him to the card panel. Next I stamped, embossed and colored the Oyster and added it to the card with pop-dots. This panel was then glued down to a teal card base.



I hope Oscar inspires you and entices you to see more!

Be sure to check out the official Design Team Announcement on the Fairy Hugs Blog to see all of the talented members of our new little team, stop by the Fairy Hugs Store and Fairy Hugs Store Facebook Page.  See you there!

Fairy Hugs  Stamps - Oscar, Oyster 

Fairy Powder - Ocean, Parakeet, Arctic

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, Oscar is awesome. Fab scene Roni and congrats on your new DT. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is a wonderful creation. I love the octopus and your creative background. I wish this new company much luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT position. I hope you and this new company are successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Congratulations on your new DT, Roni! You've created a fabulous card! I'm off to check out the shop! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this piece on FB I was so impressed, and enthralled with that amazing octopus. Now that I've taken a closer look and read how it all came together, I'm even MORE in awe! This is just gorgeous Roni. LOVE that the background started life as a baby wipe.



    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I was wondering what you used to clean your stamp after using staz-on ink. I’ve been worried that using staz-on (or the cleaner) would damage my stamps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!