Saturday, September 19, 2020

Evil Eye...Spooky Skyline Challenge

Today I have another fun Spooky Skyline for the September Sparkle Blend challenge from Doodles Paper Playground!

Isn't this a fun card? Normally I don't use a lot of purple but I was so inspired by the brand new limited edition sequins mix - Monster Mash that I just had to give it a go!

How I made the background....


I started off by squirting my Fireworks! spray onto a piece of plastic wrap and pouncing it all over a white cardstock panel. I did this with Bahama Blue, Lilac Posies and Lilac Walnut Ink.


Then to add the spook factor I made a "frame" using Marabu Art Crayons and Gelatos blending with my finger as I went.


Then I used a couple dies from Gina Marie Designs to create the front frame of the shaker. The witch cut from black cardstock and the spooky pumpkin frame was cut from a piece of purple cardstock that I had enhanced with more Marabu Art Crayons.


Once I made the shaker and filled it with the Monster Mash sequins blend I framed the card with Grape Fairy Hugs Powder glitter.


Don't you just love that creepy green eyeball?
It really pops on that purple background.




 Supplies:


Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends - Monster Mash




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!