Friday, September 11, 2020

Sparkle Blends Spooky Skyline Challenge!

 Hello my inky friends!! I am so excited to share a new challenge with you....  The Sparkle Blends Spooky Skyline Challenge! It's something new on the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on FB - yes you have to join but it's free and full of fun inspirational posts using Sparkle Blends Sequins.  


Let this Spooky Mood Board inspire you to create your own Spooky Skyline creation. 

The Rules are Simple:

1) Create a NEW Card, Layout or other Paper Crafted project featuring either a cool Sky Technique, or a Spooky Skyline. (No reposts, please.)

2) Your project MUST include Sparkle Blends, either in a shaker or as embellishment (you may use retired or freebie blends).

3) Post a photo of your card in this Album any time between now & September 30th, 2020.

4) Up to THREE entries per person.

Here is my first creation to help get you in the spooky mood...


OMGosh this was so much fun to make!!  


I started off with this background which I made using my Paul Rubens Glitter Watercolor Paints . I then stamped the Lavinia Fairy Fir Tree on the card using VersaMark ink and embossed with Black MBoss embossing powder.


I die cut the Haunted House then made a backer for it to which I covered with Bumble Bee, Currant and Shiny Penny Fairy Powder glitter. The diecut was adhered over the glittered backing then adhered to the embossed panel. This panel was adhered to a black card base.


I created the shaker element using a frame die from MFT, acetate and filled it with the Spectral sequins mix which was the also adhered to the card.

I hope you've enjoyed my spooky creation for you and it inspires you to create your own Sparkle Blends Spooky Skyline!  I'll be back later in the month with more inspiration for this fun challenge.


Sparkle Blends Spooky Skyline Challenge!

Supplies:


Sparkle Blends - Spectral Mix

Paul Rubens Glitter Watercolor Paints

Imagine - VersaMark, Black MBoss embossing powder

Fairy Hugs - Fairy Powder - Currant, Shiny Penny, Bumble Bee glitter

MFT - Rectangle Frame Die

Lavinia Stamps - Fairy Fir Tree

Gina Marie - Haunted House

Acetate, Cardstock, Foam Tape

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!