Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sweet Autumn Sunflowers

Hello Friends and welcome! I hope you are all doing well, staying safe and feeling great today. I wanted to share this fun Autumn card celebrating sunflowers in all their glory.  I've been enjoying paper piecing dies recently and this is a favorite. I have paired it with one of the new limited edition Sparkle Blend mixes called of course - Sunflowers.


This blend is full of lovely colors, shapes and some darling little Fimo Sunflower bits! I thought it would be fun to use those bits to fill in the centers of each of the sunflowers....


I just love the mix of color and textures - it really gives the sunflowers a magical quality.


The sunflower/fence die is from Cheapo Dies and the frame & grass dies are from MFT.


The little sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps - Sending you Sentiments. I used it here along with a couple of the little Fimo Sunflowers from the mix.

Sending you sweet Autumn Greetings from Indiana 
my inky friends!!

Supplies:

Cheapo Dies - Sunflower


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!