Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Twinkle Twinkle...

Oh my stars!!


Hello hello hello! Today I'd like to take on a trip far far away to another galaxy with my outta this world shaker tag using one of the new Sparkle Blends - Nebula

Nebula  Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Glow In The image 0

It's full of beautiful colors and styles of sequins and extra little bits. I love the colors - black purple and lime green with lots of holographic and printed sequins in the mix. Something far from the norm. It's even got little glow in the dark stars!!!


I used a star diecut to create windows in a black tag. I added plastic windows and double stick foam on the back of the tag and filled the little windows with this wonderful sequins mix. From there I covered a second tag with Silver/Silver Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper and attached it to the back of the shaker.  I finished it off by adding splatters of metallic frost watercolor paint and more of the Nebula sequins.


It's a starry delight don't you think?

Supplies:

Black Tags (2)
Spellbinders - Seth Apter Robo Star
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor 
Assorted Fibers



2 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful! Add a liitle orange and it would be perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though...I LOVE it and yes you're right. Would be perfect for Halloween too. Think it's too early to start making Halloween cards - LOL!!

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!