Thursday, February 20, 2020

Wee Wee Wee....all the way home!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you're feelin' fine and enjoying the day.

Today I've got another shaker card for you using one of the new Sparkle Blend mixes from Doodles Paper Playground. This mix is called This Little Piggy.  I was thrilled when I saw this mix because I like pigs - LOL!!  As it happens I had this new darling little piggy die from Gina Marie which was perfect for this card.


Fun huh? Can you see the nifty little pig faces in the mix? Aren't they the cutest little things? Anyway I made this card by first painting a watercolor sky and grassy field using Kuretake Gansi Tambi watercolor paints.  


After the paint had dried I cut the little pig from the painted paper and I also cut the barnyard silhouette (Gina Marie) from Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper (Rinea). I assembled the shaker on the back side of the watercolor paper then affixed the barnyard on the front just below the horizon line. I printed the sentiment off my computer and added it to the bottom of the card.  This panel was then attached to a kraft card base.


He's a sweetie isn't he? 

Have a lovely day my friends - stay inky!!

Supplies:

Doodles Paper Playground - This Little Piggy
Gina Marie - Barnyard Silhouette, Pig
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors
Watercolor Paper
Rinea - Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Computer Generated Sentiment
Kraft Cardstock

7 comments:

  1. So cute Roni. I love that it is not a standard shape... circle, square, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! Yeah circles and squares get boring after a while. No reason not to spice it up a bit!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute and so clever Roni I love your shaker pig..and thanks for following me, I'm following you too now, this is great fun.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!