Monday, February 17, 2020

Doodles Discount for You!

Image may contain: text

Hello Friends - I mentioned earlier this month that I am a guest designer for Doodles Paper Playground and their lovely Sparkle Blends - limited edition sequins mixes.  I can't tell you how excited I am about this because you all know how much I love sparklie goodness!! Well I am happy to say that I have been generously given a code for YOU!

You can use the code: RONI10 to receive a 10% discount between now and March 31st. 

Use it to sample one or two mixes or order a whole envelope full...it's totally up to you to use as you see fit.

These are a few of my current favorites....

Nebula  Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Glow In The image 0


Turquoise  Birthstone Collection: December  Doodles Paper image 0


Grapefruit  Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends image 0


Easter Basket  Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends image 0


Now I have to say the only bummer about these mixes is that they are only around until they are sold out so if you see a mix you like buy it now because it won't be around for long.  I hope you enjoy what I've shared using these lovely Sparkle Blends mixes and look forward to what I have coming up!  I can't wait...fun stuff in the works :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!