Thursday, February 6, 2020

Happy Little Flurries - Guest Designer for Doodles Paper Playground!

Hello everyone, I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Doodles Paper Playground for February and March. I think you're going to love the new release - so many fun Sparkle Blends to choose from.  I wanted to share what I created using the Happy Little Flurries blend.


Don't you just love all the lovely colors - pinks, purples, iridescent white, blues and more. This blend is just perfect for those cool frosty mornings!



I started off by cutting the window in the kraft snowflake paper from Unity Stamp Co. I also diecut a scallop frame out of Rinea Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruck foiled paper and the snowflake insert (Spellbinders) from Sapphire/Gold Glossy foiled paper (also from Rinea).




I assembled the shaker on the back of the kraft paper and mounted it over a card base which was covered with a mat of the same Sapphire/Gold Glossy foiled paper as the snowflake frame. To finish off the card I diecut a fish-tale banner and stamped Let It Snow (MFT) with Paradise VersaFine Clair ink; popped two of the lovely holographic stars on it and affixed it under the shaker.



Just look at that sparkle!!

I hope you enjoy my creation and stop back in and see what else I've been creating with more fun Sparkle Blends.

Supplies:

Doodles Paper Playground - Sparkle Blend - Happy Little Flurries
Rinea - Sapphire/Gold Glossy; Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruc
Unity Stamp Co - Snowflake Paper
MFT - Scallop Frame, Fish-tale Banner, Snow Globe Sentiments
Spellbinders - Snowflake Frame
Imagine - Paradise VersaFine Clair Ink

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!