Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tag You're It!

It's a tag challenge over at Lost Coast designs and here is my first tag....


The background is a mix of Fireworks! spray spritzed onto my craft mat then picked up with the tag.  I applied a couple strips of washi tape and I then stamped the circles background over top.  I colored in some of the circles with green sparkle marker (LOVE IT!!)  Grandma was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and colored with a variety of colored pencils - I gave her a few green sparkles as well. She was fussy cut and mounted on the tag.  Her dog friend was stamped directly on the tag and his eyes and toes were colored with a white marker. Finished it off with the stamped sentiment, faux gemstones and some very brightly colored fibers.


Do YOU smell cake??

What's your favorite?

I recently had a caramel cake with caramel frosting....mmmmm!! It was delish.

Be sure to join in on the fun...


2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!