Saturday, March 14, 2020

March Craft Saturday

We had another Craft Saturday last week and it was loads of fun. This month we tackled Easter String Art and Pandora Style Bracelets/Necklaces....


Stage 1 - pounding of the nails...tap tap tap!


The string in String Art...


Morgan's first try...gettin' the hang of it.


Mom's finished bunny.


Morgan's Easter Egg


And my bunny butt....I left it like this (not filled in). I liked it that way.
I'm going to add Happy (top) Easter (bottom) later.


Before lunch we took a break - I bought them a surprise box from a friend to sort through. They both went home with a new haul.


Mom's wine bracelet and she also made a necklace for St. Patrick's Day.


Morgan's "Love"ly pink bracelet and a horse bracelet she made for her Mom.


And my mermaid color bracelet.

It was loads of fun :)  I already have ideas for several more Craft Saturdays...We're going to have to hurry and work in a few extra to get them all finished before Mom flies off to Newfoundland.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Looks like fab fun. Love your bunny butt. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you three had a blast. The string art looks awesome and the jewelry is beautiful! I haven’t done string art in over 30 years. Hmmmm, maybe I need to try my hand at it again as those Easter ones are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!