Saturday, March 28, 2020

Stone Beaded Bracelets

Good Morning all...I hope that you are all well and finding things to keep you busy during these uncertain times.  I have decided to put some of my new found time to use by jumping back into beading/jewelry making. Prior to all of this happening back in December/January I bought a few lots of jewelry here locally. I spent several fun weeks sorting and organizing it all for most of January (which I know sounds weird but I love organizing) and found some really beautiful items in my stash.

These are the first pieces I made using some of those goodies.  I don't know what the focal stones are but they have a crystal, sparklie aspect which as you know - in my book you can never have enough sparkle.  I particularly like the beads on the blue bracelet. I don't know how they did it but some of them have little openings where you can see the sparkles inside just like the large exposed bead. They have an iridescent quality that is just stunning IRL. I wish you could all see them up close.







This is the bead I was talking about...I wish I knew what this was - it's just beautiful!





1 comment:

  1. very pretty bracelets Roni. love the colors of your stones. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!