Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Switchin' Things Up A Bit...Makin' Some Jewelry!

Yes, I'm switchin' it up a bit here....in the past couple months I have been sorting and organizing all of my beads, findings, etc. So now that I am done I thought it would be a fine time to start making some jewelry again.  First two are all for me :)  I wanted some fresh new goodies to wear this summer so I went with my fav. colors - blues, browns and some sparkle.

First up...my Lapis Lazuli necklace & bracelet set. Mmmmm you know how I love blue!




My next one is a lovely magnesite and brown cat's eye necklace. 



I just love making jewelry! I find it so relaxing. I would also like to make some altered charms again sometime. Haven't made any since swapping got  so expensive.

Have you tried your hand at jewelry making? Altered Charms? What's your favorite thing to make? What have you made? Please feel free to share links to your creations!


1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!