Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Easter Bunny Bling

Hello all...

As you might recall the team at Rinea has paired up with Creative Embellishments to share some fun projects. In a couple days I'll share my second "official" team project with you but today I wanted to share another shaker card I made just because I was having so much fun with their products!


I made this wickedly fun Bunny Shaker card.  


I started off by making the shaker bit. Each of the Creative Embellishments shaker kits comes with a solid back, three outline pieces and a clear window. I started off by covering the back piece with Lavender/Gold Glossy foiled paper and gluing two of the outlines on top.


I filled the shaker window with a beautiful sequins blend called Sparkle Blends Easter Basket by Doodles Paper Playground. I then glued on the acrylic window and final frame piece. I covered the top outline piece with purple glass glitter for an extra bit of sparkle.


I created the card by stamping eggs from Sunny Studios with Silver Delicata ink over the right side of a teal card base.  While the ink was drying I made an accent piece using Lindy's Magical Shaker Powders on watercolor paper.  When dry it was mounted on the card and then I added a bit of sparklie washi tape for a border.


The bunny was then affixed to the card!


Such a fun way to bring some joy to your favorite bunny!






Supplies:

Rinea - Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Creative Embellishments - Bunny Shaker
Doodles Paper Playground - Easter Basket Sparkles Blend
Linda's Magical Shakers
Sunny Studio - Chickie Baby
Watercolor Paper
Imagine - Delicata Ink
Glass Glitter
Washi Tape

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the variety in the Sparkle Shaker Blend. I like it better than having just one type (ie: only round shape) of shaker filler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the shaker! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the Bunny Shaker! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!