Monday, March 23, 2020

Winged Things

Hello Friends - I hope you all are safe and sound wherever you may be. Today I wanted to share a gothic arch I made for the current Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda challenge #95 Winged Things


  I started off by stamping the Ledger page using Morning Mist VersaFine Clair ink over the entire arch.  I then stamped the ART Doll directly onto the arch. I made a mask and then stamped the Doodles Circles over it all.  I inked up the whole arch using a variety of VersaFine Clair inks and a sponge dauber.  It still needed something so I colored white dots using a stencil. I stamped a second ART Doll on a scrap of white paper and embossed it with black EP from Imagine.  It was colored, fussy cut and then popped onto the arch. Fun huh.....


BUT...what I didn't tell you is that it opens up to this! I used a whole stack of stamps to create this...most images stamped in Morning Mist except for the swirls that were stamped with Paradise VFC ink.  I used another fun stencil to create the nifty patterns then inked up everything else.  The Flying Moon was stamped on a separate piece of white cardstock, embossed and colored then fussy cut.  I added a bit of glitter to the crown for good measure.  The moon and sentiment were then added and all of the edges were then inked to finish it off.

I hope you are encouraged to join in on the fun and create your own "Winged Thing" to enter into the challenge!

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-95-winged-things.html


Supplies:

Lost Coast Stamps - Doodle Circles, Ledger Page, ART Doll, Victoriana, Doors & Windows, Jewel Shrine, Small Cityscape, Long Swirl, Flying Moon
Imagine - VersaFine Clair inks, Black EP, Sponge Dauber
Glitter, Cardstock, Stencil

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!