Thursday, March 12, 2020

Shamrock Shake-r


Today I have a triple whammy for you...Rinea Foiled Papers, Creative Embellishments Shamrock Shaker and Sparkle Blends Gold Rush sequins mix!!  This month the Rinea team is collaborating with the folks over at Creative Embellishments. As luck would have it I choose to use their Shamrock shaker kit AND I'm also guest designing for Doodles Paper Playground using their Sparkle Blend sequins mixes which was the perfect additive for the shaker.

I had SOOOO much fun making this card - check it out...


Here is the Shamrock Shaker kit - all of their shakers come with a shaker back, three outline frames and a window. These kits are so much fun to work with. It makes creating shakers so easy!


To begin, I covered the shaker back with Jade/Gold Glossy foiled paper.


I used a bone folder to smooth out all of the edges when I cut away the excess paper.


Next, glue on 2 of the outline frames - let dry.


Then I filled the shaker with paper punched shamrocks (EK Success Punch)


And the limited edition Gold Rush sequins mix.
I glued on the window and the upper most frame.


While the shaker was drying I embossed a piece of Emerald/Gold Glossy foiled paper.


I then rubbed the Ghost Ink 2.0 over the embossed areas.
When the ink had dried I wiped away the ink and color - just like magic!

I mounted this panel on a card that was matted with Gold/Gold Starstruck foiled paper.

Die-cut an oval from the same paper and mounted it in the center of the card. I then affixed the shamrock shaker to the card as well.


A few more views of the lovely shaker goodness!




Hope you've enjoyed this card and it inspires you to get to shakin'!

Supplies:

Creative Embellishments - Shamrock Shaker Kit
Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend - Gold Rush
Sizzix - Embossing Folder
MFT - Stitched Oval
EK Success - Shamrock Paper Punch
Cardstock, Green Metallic Marker

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!