Monday, April 4, 2011

Mom Gothic Arch Book - FINISHED!!

Happy Monday All!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We moved Ben and his fiance to their new home over the weekend.  Friday I cleaned while they were both at work then Saturday we moved the bulk of their furniture and helped them finish it up yesterday.  
It's amazing how quickly it transformed from an empty space to a home. 

I also finished up my Mom Gothic Arch Book by creating a cover and binding it. 
I am very pleased with how it turned out...
I hope my Mom likes it :)

Here is the cover I made...

Mom Gothic Arch Book - Finished 003

and here is how it looked after I bound it using two GIANT book rings.  I must say I originally planned on using my Bind it All and 1" rings to put it all together.  Well I went a bit crazy embellishment wise and it ended up being about 2.5" thick...and that's just 6 double sided pages.  I'd hate to think how fat it would be if I had kept going - LOL!!  I don't think I'd have been able to bind it at all!

Mom Gothic Arch Book - Finished 004

Mom Gothic Arch Book - Finished 005

Remember, If you've been playing along or if you just decided to give one of the arches a try ~ you're more than welcome to share links to your arches or finished book in the comments section.   
We'd all love to oohhh and ahhhh over your creation :)

Have a wonderful day friends!!

12 comments:

  1. Roni I just love this. You have really put a lot of love into this creation. Happy Mothers Day early...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fabulous Roni! I am hoping to get time to try making it yet but so far, no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular Roni! I am still working on mine, but getting close to completion. I might have to start a flicker file or something as I do not have a way to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your book! The fact that there are a lot of embellies that helps make t stand open some. It's easy to see little glimpses of it that way. I'm sure your Mom will be happy with it! Sounds like you had a busy weekend! When DO you relax??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, I LOVE your book! I had so much fun following your posts, and I created my own book and blogged about it tonight at:
    http://createonedayinthefuture.blogspot.com/2011/04/mothers-day-gift-psst-mom-dont-read.html

    I didn't do every one of your techniques, but I did a lot of them. I really love mine and can't wait to get it off to my mother.

    Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book turned out wonderfully! I have pages cut and my arch pattern ready - I will get a book done soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutel perfect, so beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Roni, it looks great all finished. I am still making my pages but having so much fun. Still to finish one page yet but really enjoying the different techniques.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your book turned out great! I'm sure your Mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so beautiful Roni! I am absolutely sure your mother will fall in love with it.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is awesome! I got your charm pin the other day!!! I was so suprised! I thought I just won one charm, I'm thrilled to have a bunch of them hanging fron the pin!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!