Monday, April 18, 2011

Giant Give-A-Way Coming SOON!!!

A couple weeks ago I told you about something BIG I had planned....


Well, we're getting close to a VERY big Give-A-Way here at Ink Stains!

Not sure if you noticed or not but Ink Stains is getting close to the half a million visitor mark on the SiteMeter Visit Counter (scroll down to the bottom of the page).

I'm so excited...this is a huge milestone (in my mind at least)

and I think that's a great reason to celebrate!!!!

So, as soon as that counter hits the 500,000 mark,

I will post the goodies up for grabs and what you need to do to be entered :)



So, visit often and keep an eye on the counter!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll be 'stalking you' to see what transpires!

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't be happier for you Roni...u just ROCK! Everyone knows it, not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!! 500,000 is a lot! That's because you keep us all coming back to drool over your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you! You have a great blog and always inspire with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Roni, but I am not surprised as your blog is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That awesome milestone isn't ONLY in your mind ... it's SO cool and surely because you've created such a wonderful place we all enjoy visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fact that you get so many viewers!!! Congrats to your success Roni! I think you're great and so do a lot of others!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roni, I'm so happy for you! How incredible and touched that must make you fell! But you know what? It's all because you're so talented, generous and sweet!You offer so much to all your followers! I know that you've inspired me as a mixed media artist to strive for more learning skills and no hows. I'm always so thrilled and excited to come to your blog knowing that I'll be richer in knowledge before I leave. So really it doesn't surprise me on just how many folks have been to your site...you really do deserve that and so much more!
    I hope that I can help you to reach that 500,000 with sending more gals to your wonderful blog. My group is about to open at Roses On My Table and I have your link all over my page and in fact I'm staring off with one of your techniques to go with the May theme for a Gothic Arch!
    I hope that you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and many blessings...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!