Friday, April 1, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - It's Spring!!

I'm not very good at April Fool's Day... I was always the ding-dong everyone played the jokes on...so I figured I wouldn't even try to fool you all. 

I hope you all make it through the day w/o being tricked today!

Today I thought I'd celebrate Spring since it's finally here ~ at least on the calendar ;)

The first card is just a fun birthday card with a spring-y flair to it...

  JFF - Roni - 4-1-11 002

And this card is another Easter card that I really messed up.  As I was moving things around I unknowingly raked something across my wet Liquid Pearls :S  Sooo I tried to fix em up as best I could for the photo...I'm going to re-do it when I have more time cause I really like the card.

JFF - Roni - 4-1-11 004

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun blog to see what the rest of the team has been up to this week :)

I'll be back a bit later with
April's Holiday's and Observances List
 and
an another fun give-a-way!

See you then!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you reminded me it was April fools because like you, I always get tricked. Now I can expect a tricky phone call from my hubby! Your cards look wonderful as always. I enjoy your blog immensely. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. Have a great, sun-shiney day! Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Roni! It's good to know I am not the only one who smears, stains or otherwise mars a perfect piece of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!