Saturday, November 4, 2023

Stamping on Pattern Paper #178

 Hello my inky friends and welcome today I have a card I made for the new challenge at Lost Coast Designs..> #178 - Stamping on Pattern Paper! It is so much fun to see what you can come up with by stamping on pattern paper. I just love how the pattern shows through and enhances the design.



For this card I stamped the Roses stamp onto this vintage looking pattern paper that I then added a bit of color with watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. 



After I had colored the image I die-cut the area of the image I wanted to feature.  Next I tore several strips of pattern paper to tuck behind the image.  I used a stamp from the Pieces of Calligraphy set to create the blue strip of pattern paper.  A few brown pearls were used to finish off the card.

Hope you can join in on the fun stamp on your own piece of pattern paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!