Sunday, November 5, 2023

ATC = Artist Trading Coins with a Native Flair

 Hello all...

another fun project...this time ATC's....but a little different than you might be expecting. These ATC's are Artist Trading Coins! I love making these and they are a bit more challenging due to the size/shape but they are so worth it. They make for some fun creations.

Gecko Galz hosts an ATC challenge each month and this months inspiration ATC collage sheet is called Spirit Animals ATC. It's got a lovely native vibe to it. The first thing that came to mind was the amazing Peyote Stitching. Now I'm not going to lie...I have no talent for stitching with seed beads even though I have an amazing collection of them (the seed beads). But I do have a nice bottle of glue so that's what I used - LOL!!



What do you think?  I rather like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!