Sunday, November 5, 2023

Christmas Cloche

 Hello friends! I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying the day. 

Today I have a fun little project I made using the Christmas collage image for Novembers challenge at Gecko Galz.


This darling little vintage image was perfect to use this cloche I've had in my stash for a while now. I thought it would make a great little scene for these little angels.  A couple bottle brush trees, mica snowflakes, a little berry vine and some hand made leather pinecones finish it off.

What do you think? 
I am very pleased with the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. You ask what I think - I think it's a fabulous project and will look lovely as part of your winter decor this holiday season. Many thanks for joining the November Christmas Image challenge at Gecko Galz. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole! I love the image and so glad I was able to make a fun home decor project...you can never have too many Christmas decorations.

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!