Thursday, November 9, 2023

Elegant Ladies Pocket Letter

 I have a fun new project to share with you...My Elegant Ladies Pocket Letter!

I absolutely love making and sharing pocket letters but I hadn't made one in quite some time. One of the current challenges over at Gecko Galz is Victorian Fantasy...and this is my rendition...


I had such fun making this. I used images from Pretty Victorian's 1 & 2, Ladies in Cream and Ladies in Yellow. Another current GG challenge is Color/Texture - use a solid color and create a damask type texture. I used an embossing folder from Darice and my Golden Glitz Delicata ink pad for the background of each card.


I then added all sorts of goodies - flowers of various descriptions, lace, pearls, charms, ribbon and more.


I also had some pretty silver leaves that I cut down and made them fit the cards.


I even added an old key to one of the cards.


I used some lovely fibers, chain and charms to create a little dangle to attach in the top hole of the card sheet.


Hope you enjoy my Elegant Ladies Pocket Letter!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Victorian pocket letter, Roni! Love the embossed backgrounds and all the different embellishments. The dangles on the side are so beautful too. There's so much to look at and drool over - just wonderful!
    Thank you for joining the November Gecko Galz customer challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carole! It's a pleasure to join in on the fun!

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!