Sunday, November 26, 2023

By The Sea Artist Trading Coins

 Hello my ink stained friends - I hope you all have had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend.  Today I wanted to share my Artist Trading Coins for the current challenge at Lost Coast Designs - Round & Round.  I just love making artist trading coins...similar to Artist Trading Cards - these small round bits of goodness are just as much fun! It's really cool when you take a stamped image and cut it (in this case) into a circle how it can take on a totally new look.  It makes you focus on a specific part of the image. I hope you give them a try...they really are lots of fun to make.



I wanted to do something a bit summery as it has been so cold here and I thought these might fit the bill.  I used Mini Fish, Mini Maritime and the Steampunk Mermaid.  All of these images were stamped on a shimmery white cardstock (which I sadly couldn't capture in the photos).  They were each colored with a variety of colored pencils and edged with VersaFine ink.


There is still time to join in on the fun...
share your creation with us and you might just be a lucky winner!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!