Saturday, December 2, 2023

Snowflake Wishes

 Hello!!

Lost Coast Designs is celebrating winter all month long...  Today I wanted to share my first creation with you and it combines a few of my favorite things...snowflakes, glitter and blue!!!



I simply love the glitter and sparkle of real snowflakes so I thought I'd use some glitter embossing powder on these ones! (Large Snowflakes, Small Snowflakes) I wish you could see the amazing sparkle of these IRL - they are just so pretty.  I used several shades of blue ink to make the background then I stamped the Long Swirl in another shade for fun.  Finally I stamped the sentiment to finish it off. (Party Words)

I hope you take a bit of time to create this month and join in on the fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!