Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Meow, Meow, Meow - Santa Kitty

 Hello everyone... I hope you're all doing well.  Today I have a fun Christmas card for you using one of my favorite stamps from Carmen's Veranda.. Peekaboo Kitty...



The kitty was stamped on a piece of off white cardstock and colored with colored pencils.  It was trimmed and added to this fun piece of pattern paper.  I then stamped the Two Gnomes and trimmed away one of the hats. It was then glued about 1/4" above the kitty - I filled in the gap and added a ball with glitter.  I added a few bits of glitter to the trees as well.  Finally I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Party Words set.

Hope you've enjoyed todays card and that you join in on the fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!