Saturday, December 30, 2023

Happy New Year friends....

Hello friends - as the year is drawing to a close, so is our current challenge at Lost Coast Designs -  In the Deep Mid Winter. 

Today I wanted to share with you an ornament I made to welcome in the new year...



I found a bunch of these neat wood ornaments at a garage sale this fall and I knew they would be so much fun to use.  I started off by inking up the ornament with a couple shades of pink Distress Oxide ink. I then added black ink for the ornament cap.  I stamped a few Large Snowflakes and Small Snowflakes around the edge. I then stamped Happy New Year from the Party Words set in the center. I added a bit of glitter here and there...because everything is better with glitter you know - LOL!!
 I finished off the ornament with a bit of die-cut pine branches a jingle bell and ribbon.

It's ready to be placed on the tree to help welcome in 2024!!

Hope you've all had an amazing year and if you haven't already take a bit of time to join in on the fun. All the best to you and yours in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!