Tuesday, January 9, 2024

New Year, New Challenges - Sophisticated Gentleman

 It's been a while since I've been able to craft a bit but we're having a snow day here today so I took advantage of it and decided to participate in a couple challenges at Gecko Galz (they sell collage images/kits). 

The first challenge I decided to participate in was the Steampunk Challenge....


I used the porthole embossing folder and center die from Lisa Horton which I then used copper and gold metallic rubons to highlight.  I added lots of gears (Memory Box) which I cut in metallics as well.  I used a piece of acetate for the window.


Inside the card I added this sophisticated Steampunk gentleman which was mounted on metallic paper and added a few more gears.  I didn't add a sentiment because I'm not sure what I want to use it for yet. I will add that when I use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!