Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Without change...

 Today I wanted to share a card I made using the current digital stamp for this months challenge over at Gecko Galz...


I LOVE this image. I decided I wanted to use blue (my fav. color) for this butterfly. I know it's not realistic but I like it all the same and hope you enjoy it as well. I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and X-Press It cardstock. If you've never tried this paper before you should. It is amazing - so easy to blend colors and such a smooth silky finish.


Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - January 2024

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! The blue butterfly and flowers are really striking! I love the dimension and movement on the wing and the sentiment is just perfect for the image. Very well put together, Roni!
    Thank you for joining the Gecko Galz January 'Monthly Image' challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!